Friday, January 6, 2017

My project is to promote the technological innovation for mobile language learning called Muuzii, which provides many language services uniquely on a text-messaging based platform to all types of consumers: from individuals to large corporations. I will be creating a website to explain how Muuzii products work, how they compare to other competing technologies and how it has the capability to become a widespread phenomenon that will interconnect the globe. Prior to now, I have completed the proposal and research paper and in adition to that I have volunteered at the 2015 Fairfax World Police and Fire Games, promoting Muuzii to hundreds of athletes and community in the area. For this month, I intend to begin organizing my website using the research I have already gathered and possibly collecting more if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment